In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 your personal details will be processed exclusively by the Nardi SNC by means of its own personnel and for the purpose of providing you with the service that you have requested. Please note that your details will not be divulged or communicated to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever.
The “data controller” is the Nardi SNC E. Nardone & G. Di Lenardo which has registered offices at Viale del lavoro, 37, 33050 Pavia di Udine – Udine, phone 0432 675072, fax 0432 675949, e-mail email@example.com, VAT number 02009680303.
Section 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of whether the same has already been recorded or not, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) about the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed as per Section 5 (2); e) of the entities or category of entities to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) within the territory of the State, as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of data processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) amendments, rectification or, when interested in such processes, any integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that a notification has been submitted to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated concerning the operations provided for in points (a) and (b), also in relation to their contents, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or otherwise for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Type of data processed
DATA ACQUIRED THROUGH WEB NAVIGATION
The computer systems and software procedures for running this web site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The data on web contacts can be retained for more than two years.
DATA RELEASED VOLUNTARILY
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this website entail the acquisition of senders’ data, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. According to Article 7 of Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196, you have the right at any time to ask to delete any information gathered through cookies.
Sharing, communication and dissemination of data
The data collected will be transferred or made available for activities closely related and instrumental to the purposes for which the data were collected (such as the operation of the Internet service, the management of information and communications system, or treatment by the offices for the same purposes).
The personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose (companies that provide packaging, labeling, shipment).
Outside of these cases, the data will not be disclosed or given to anyone, except:
1. when there is explicit consent to share data with third parties;
2. when there is a need to share information with third parties in order to provide the service required;
3. when this is necessary to comply with requests made by Judicial or Public Safety.
No data from the web service are disclosed.
Rights of interested parties
Under Article 7 D.Lgs.196 / 03, personal data owners have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction (art. 7 of the Decree n. 196, 30 June 2003).
For the purposes of this Article, data owners shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Data controller does not accept any liability for loss or damage caused by faults or interruptions in the website, or resulting from errors or omissions on the part of those who have contributed to the website, or even under any other problems related to access to the site (or the inability to access) or use of the information in it.
Copying or downloading the information contained in the portal, without prior consent from the company, even if the copying or saving are directed to a personal and non-commercial use, is not allowed.